Your backyard has a lot of design potential, even if it already has existing features like pathways or a pool. All you need to do is make sure that you’re using the right materials to maximize and beautify it. And you definitely can’t go wrong if you install synthetic grass in Seattle on it.
Why Install Artificial Turf Instead of Growing Grass?
Natural grass needs specific conditions to thrive: lots of sunlight, great irrigation and fertile soil. If your backyard doesn’t have them, then you’ll have to take measures to achieve them—which usually takes a lot of money.
On top of that, natural grass also takes time to grow—and it can be temperamental. For instance, foot traffic and bad weather can stunt its growth.
In contrast, artificial grass doesn’t have any of these hassles. It offers benefits for backyards that natural turf cannot match:
- Safe for kids – It’s soft, hypoallergenic, and has shock-absorbing properties that can reduce the risk of injuries.
- Eco-friendly – It doesn’t need toxic chemicals, such as pesticides and weedicides, or carbon-producing tools for maintenance.
- Pet-friendly – Artificial turf for pets in Seattle is non-toxic, paw-friendly, and resistant to dog damage.
- Durable – It can withstand foot traffic and regular use without taking damage. It can also withstand various bad weather conditions, such as rain and snow.
- Realistic – Most people can tell artificial turf apart from the real thing.
- Versatile – Turf experts can install artificial grass on various surfaces, such as soil, concrete, wood and more. They can also lay it down around plants and trees.
Smart Ways to Add Artificial Grass to Your Backyard
Ready to breathe new life into your backyard? Consider these landscaping ideas when you install synthetic grass in Seattle:
Create Unique Turf Patterns
If you have a large backyard, using one type of grass can make it look monotonous. Use synthetic turf with different colors and pile heights to form zigzags, a gradient effect and other designs.
Be Bold and Colorful
If you want your yard to stand out from afar, consider using artificial grass with bright colors, such as pink, turquoise and orange. You can use different shades of the same hue or mix various colors for the ultimate visual effect.
Improve Privacy With Hedges
Create hedges with artificial grass and place them along your fence line or garden wall. This will help provide some privacy from neighbors or passersby, and also add texture and color to your space.
Create an Outdoor Accent Wall
Cover one of the walls of your home with artificial grass to blend it better with your yard’s landscape. You can use the same turf as your backyard or one that’s a shade lighter or darker than it for visual appeal.
Spruce Up Pathways
You can install synthetic turf on the edges of the pathway that’s the same or a different color from the rest of your synthetic lawn. That can highlight the path and make it look more interesting.
Camouflage Your Shed
Tired of your garden shed sticking out like a sore thumb in your yard landscaping? Cover it with artificial grass to hide it in plain sight. You can install turf on all or some of its external walls or even just its roof.
Maximize Your Backyard With the Help of Artificial Grass Experts in Seattle
If you’re looking for synthetic grass that will make your yard look like a million bucks, Seattle Artificial Grass Experts is here to help. We offer top-notch synthetic grass for yard landscaping. What’s more our experts can also help you design and set up your installation.